The warranty applies only to Freebord products which were bought on freebordswitzerland.com (only to the original purchaser) for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.
The responsibility of Freebord Switzerland limited solely to the repair or replacement of defective parts. Freebord Switzerland shall not be liable for any costs, loss or damage arising as a result of the loss or the use of the product. This warranty is subject to the following restrictions:
- Coverage under this limited warranty is void if any modifications or alterations have been made to a Freebord product not specifically authorized in writing by Freebord.
- Repair or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original warranty.
- Freebord products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage or Breakage from wear and tear
- Impact-related damage or breakage
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
- Intentional damage and/or breakage
- Edge chipping and/or pressure cracking from normal wear and abuse
- Warpage from exposure to heat, rain, or snow
- Damage resulting from improper installation of accessories
- Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
Furthermore, if the Freebord part(s) that need to be replaced are from a discontinued model, they will be replaced with products of comparative models or performance.
- If an error occurs during the warranty period, the customer must promptly report the error with a description and photos of Freebord Switzerland (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Assessed Freebord Switzerland (in consultation with the manufacturer) the damage and confirmed or deprives the warranty.
- All products must be prepaid and packaged. Freebord Switzerland is not responsible for damage during transport. Returns to be Freebord Switzerland not be refunded.
- Repaired or replaced product will be returned in a reasonable amount of time.
- Return shipping costs will be paid by Freebord Switzerland.
Unused product may be returned for a full refund (excluding shipping charges) within 30 days of the original purchase date. Sorry, we cannot accept any returns on boards that have been ridden.
- Returns and exchanges will only be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date and must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt.
- All items must be unused and in resalable condition. If you have opened the plastic covering on your deck or mounted the trucks/ bindings, you will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- All original parts, wrapping, packing material and tags must be completely intact and undamaged.
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn with all tags attached.
- Decks and parts, Stickers and DVDs must be unused and unopened.
If you have any questions, problems, concerns or feedback, please get in touch with us.